Looking for a new demand marketing firm?
Multiple voices. Opposing views. Mountains of information. Mounting regret.
The sheer number of obstacles facing today’s B2B tech buyers have made buying journeys much tougher—and longer—than they should be. We’re on a mission to change that. To create moments your buyers can’t miss with momentum that won’t stop. To DemandReaction™.
7 jobs we’re hired to do
Leading enterprise marketers across North America count on our top-ranking team of insight specialists, strategists, experience designers and marketing technologists when they need to:
Understand buyers and accounts
Identify who they are, what they care about most, where they get stuck, how their group’s decision-making dynamics work, and which jobs they’re really hiring your brand to get done.
- Audience personas
- Buyer journey/jobs mapping
- Segmentation modeling
- Ideal account profiling
- Target account identification
- Contact coverage assessment and data appending
- Demand unit mapping
Reframe the conversation
Position your brand to challenge the status quo and deliver persuasive, compelling and emotionally resonant messaging.
- Competitor analysis
- Positioning strategy
- Unique Buying Proposition® architecture
- Message blueprinting
Plan the plan
Develop integrated, multi-channel and multi-touch strategies that identify and target the right audiences, at the right times, with the right channels and messages.
- Demand/campaign planning
- Account-based marketing (ABM) and strategy (ABS)
- Account list prioritization and selection (incl. fit/intent/engagement assessments)
- Content audits, content strategy
- Earned, owned and paid media planning
- Nurture program design
Go to market
Design and deliver engaging, relevant and memorable experiences and assets that will propel buyers through their journey.
- Creative concepting
- Copy and content experience design
- Visual, UX and code experience design
- Campaign activation and program management across earned, owned and rented channels (incl. paid advertising)
- Social media
- CX audits and CX design strategy
Leverage modern MarTech
Use (even rent or trial in some cases) the latest marketing technologies to create scale, increase efficiency and power impactful personalization. Check out our playground.
- Marketing Technology roadmapping
- Platform assessment and selection
- Marketing Operations support
- Custom MarTech extensions
- Privacy compliance
Plan KPIs, capture data, and distill and report key insights to inspire your marketing team and demonstrate their impact on your entire organization.
- Database auditing and enhancement
- Audience engagement analytics
- Marketing performance analysis
- Consolidated reporting visualization
- A/B/n testing and optimization
Align Sales and Marketing
Lead management and SLA definition. Account scoring. Sales enablement tools. Account-based plays. All to develop closer, more effective relationships between Sales and Marketing.
- Sales and Marketing integration assessment
- Lead management and SLA definition
- KPI alignment
- Lead/account scoring
- Sales enablement tools
What people are saying
“We saw a 38:1 return from working with Quarry. [So] every dollar that we spent, we got $38.00 in pipeline. I feel like that’s a good investment of our money!”Senior Director, North America Marketing, Oracle
“Quarry operates as an extension of me/us, caring just as much about our successes, challenges, opportunities for growth, as we do, and rolling up your sleeves time and again to help us figure it out together. You never just deliver requirements, check the box, and move onto the next project. You’re invested alongside of us in seeing it though.”Director, Digital & Demand Generation, Windstream Enterprise
“We conducted an extensive agency review to get to this point. Quarry’s B2B experience coupled with the synergy between our two teams is what set them apart.”CMO, Windstream Enterprise
“Quarry represents a new breed of B2B marketer: one who is part artist, part scientist, and all about driving results.”Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer – MarketingProfs
“Quarry has been instrumental in helping us execute a much more effective B2B account-based marketing strategy. High-quality targeted campaign strategies have allowed us to reduce our marketing budget while at the same time significantly increasing lead quality, lead volume and sales conversion rates.”CMO, Windstream Enterprise
“Identifying an agency with relevant b-2-b experience is difficult; finding one with the ability to support both marketing communications and demand creation functions with strategic guidance as well as executions services can be exceptionally so. Quarry meets these criteria.”SiriusDecisions
“Quarry has been at the forefront of ABM delivery innovation for years.”Head of Agency Channels, Demandbase
“New technology and changing client expectations are driving an evolution in the agency business model. The top B2B agencies, like Quarry, are responding by adapting the way they work and the services they offer to stay relevant.”Editor-in-Chief, B2B Marketing
“Your entire team has been awesome, and we’ve received very positive feedback from the field teams.”Oracle Global Demand Generation Board Member
“This is by far the best campaign resource and the most aligned I have ever seen Marketing and Sales.”Sales Representative, Windstream Enterprise
Our MarTech playground
What would a B2B tech marketing firm be without a robust MarTech stack behind it? These are the platform experiences, partnerships and alliances we have in place to help our clients build demand.
Say hi to the team
Our expert team of insight specialists, strategists, experience designers and marketing technologists is dedicated to creating experiences that spark, enable, mobilize and accelerate customer buying journeys. And that includes all shareholders, who actively work at the firm.
Technical Solutions Specialist
Coordinator, Project Management and Workflow
Creative Director/Content Creation Team Lead
Financial Insight Analyst
Senior Visual Experience Designer
Finance & Payroll Administrator
Marketing Data Specialist
Visual Experience Designer
Manager, Workflow and Project Management
Where we gather
At Quarry, we acknowledge that our St. Jacobs, Ontario headquarters is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. It is the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. We recognize the enduring presence, achievements and contributions of Indigenous peoples and offer this acknowledgement as a small step towards reconciliation.
Careers at Quarry
We’re always looking for talented teammates. Send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to Shelley Facey, Director, People, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently accepting resume submissions from qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Marketing Technology Specialist
- Demand Marketing Media Lead
- Marketing Account Manager
- Martech Strategy & Activation Lead
- Copywriter & Content Experience Creator
- Senior UX Designer
- Marketing Operations Strategist
- Marketing Project Manager
Due to the number of applications received, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation at any point in the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director, People.
Awards and affiliations
- ANA New York Global ACE Award Winner in 2021
- ANA New York Global ACE Award Finalist in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- ANA B2 Agency of the Year Award Finalist in 2016, 2018
- B2B Marketing Elevation Award Finalist in 2021
- B2B Marketing Elevation Award Winner in 2020
- Chief Marketer U.S. B2B Top Shop in 2017
- Top 10 U.S. #B2BMarketing Influencer on Twitter in 2015
- Winner of MarketingProfs’ B2B Agency of the Year in 2013
- Member of the ICOM global agency network
- Gartner/CEB “Challenger Agency Partner”