We’re looking for a Sr. Producer (Project Management) to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Sr. Producer (Project Management)
Quarry is growing again! We are looking for a Sr. Producer to join our Workflow and Project Management team within our Client Success practice. If you would describe yourself as proactive, organized, energetic and a great communicator; you have experience working in an advertising or marketing agency environment in a project management role; and you’re looking to add to your portfolio of experience, this role may be a fit for you.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver on their commitments, demonstrating personal accountability for client projects and organizational achievements. You will take a leadership role in all projects you oversee, building strong internal relationships to work well across various agency stakeholders, including Account Management, Strategy, Creative, Media, Technology and Operations.
You will be responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time, on budget & on brief. To be successful, you exude confidence and are eager to dig into the details. You thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. You are adept at managing multiple projects and priorities and responding to last minute changes in direction without breaking a sweat. You are curious and embrace learning whether it’s new technology, data and analytics or PM best practices. You long to work with an amazing team of people who are experts in what they do. Experience in digital marketing would be considered an asset.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will demonstrate leadership amongst the organization to ensure implemented processes are being followed, and support to implement new ones as required
- You will be constantly looking for and identifying ways to better deliver on our promises
- You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling, resourcing, and implementation of a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- You will ensure each project is running smoothly by anticipating and effectively dealing with project issues and roadblocks.
- You will assist in preparing estimates, project documentation, schedules and status reports, as well as providing project administrative support as required.
- You will understand our internal processes and what our craft experts need to do their best work.
- You will work with the Account Managers and the Demand Strategy practice to ensure briefs are thorough, timelines are realistic and work is delivered within budget.
- You will ensure internal teams receive the direction and support they need to deliver successful work.
- You will be responsible for profitability with regards to how projects are managed and delivered.
- You will clearly and consistently communicate goals, responsibilities, performance expectations and feedback in a positive and collaborative manner with internal teams.
- At times, you will be expected to communicate directly with clients in order to keep projects moving forward efficiently and professionally
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of related work experience and a post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Experience managing fully integrated marketing campaigns, including Marketing Automation and Media components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone who loves being part of an energetic, enthusiastic team, but also isn’t afraid to forge ahead independently when required.
- An aptitude for effective collaboration and leadership.
- Experience developing briefing documents, defining project goals and objectives, identifying project risks, developing project timelines and budgets, scheduling resources and managing multiple milestones and deliverables.
- A detail-oriented approach and excellent organizational skills.
- PMP certification is an asset.