We’re looking for a Social Media Strategist to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Social Media Strategist
We’re currently seeking a vibrant, experienced Social Media Strategist to join our Inbound Marketing team.
If you are passionate about the role social media plays in attracting and nurturing customer relationships, have experience in B2B or explaining technical products on social channels, get excited about pulling insights from analytics, and understand the role that both organic and paid social can play in brand building and driving demand, this role may be the next step in your steadily advancing career.
While we are located in a quaint riverside loft in St. Jacobs, we’re open to working with a remote teammate who has experience with this type of arrangement and is by nature a connector.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A passion for all things social, with the experience to prove it. You’re described as “digitally savvy.”
- Proven organic and paid social media experience.
- An understanding of the features and nuances of various social platforms, with particularly deep knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- A comfort level with the back end of social platforms.
- Hands-on experience with social management, social listening, and social reporting tools, as well as the technical aspects of paid and organic social media.
- Experience developing actionable insights using social analytics.
- Strong writing skills, with experience in writing for social in particular.
- Experience maintaining and ensuring brand consistency and visual appeal in digital channels.
- A proven ability to analyze social metrics and adjust course. (Perhaps you even think data is fun!)
- You thrive on juggling many tasks and managing multiple project priorities, never skipping a beat.
- You’re comfortable in client-facing roles.
- Experience managing competing deadlines and executing on large volumes of work, and an ability to work independently to get things done.
- Experience in a B2B marketing setting and/or agency would be considered a major asset, but is not essential.
What you’ll spend your time on:
- Contributing to and supporting client social media strategy and consulting projects.
- Providing counsel and guidance to clients in terms of their social media strategies and communities.
- Leading regular briefing meetings with clients regarding paid and organic social strategies and performance.
- Helping to manage the work and priorities of Quarry Inbound Marketing team members who also support social.
- Community management oversight of client social media channels and communities using various social media management tools.
- Overseeing the crafting and curating of social content. Researching channels, communities, audiences and opportunities for clients.
- Brainstorming, organizing and implementing integrated organic and paid social media tactics for clients.
- Conducting client and competitor research, optimizing social media monitoring tools, and setting up campaign tracking.
- Staying abreast of social media trends, best practices and channel advancements.
- Working with analytics teams to build social tracking and reporting.
- Assessing social performance and optimizing based on quantitative and qualitative learnings.
Quarry drives demand for B2B technology clients. Our 90+ team of modern marketing strategists, creatives and technologists do this for some of North America’s most respected brands.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation during the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director, People.
Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.