We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Senior UX Designer
Quarry helps clients connect with their buyers and build their businesses by utilizing the power of customer insight. We leverage deep experience in personas, buyer journey mapping, customer segmentation, UX design, demand marketing strategies and tactics, marketing automation, creative services, content asset development, channel marketing and sales enablement tools to create buying experiences that attract, engage, convert and retain buyers.
Currently, we have an immediate need for a full-time Sr. UX Designer to join our award-winning team. The Sr. UX Designer will champion the role, contributions and practices of information and interaction design, working to bring the power of well-designed experiences to the campaigns and experiences we create for the buyers and customers of our Fortune 1000 clients.
What you’ll be doing:
EXPERIENCE STRATEGY & UX DESIGN LEADERSHIP
- Be the “Go-To” for experience strategy and design counsel across relevant client projects
- Create, codify and deliver process improvement efforts for UX processes at Quarry
- Bring forward emerging technologies and methods for UX design, championing the user perspective while meeting business goals and technical requirements
UX DESIGN CONSULTING
- Participate in project kick-offs and align with client stakeholders on project goals, requirements and deliverables (post-sale)
- Participate and contribute to planning, preparation for and execution of digital customer experience (DCX) or user experience projects
- Contribute to proposals for Quarry’s digital experience solutions (pre-sale)
- Participate and own qualitative user research activities and own the interpretation of relevant quantitative research to generate actionable insights that can lead to better digital designs for artifacts like landing pages, web pages, email templates and forms.
- Interpret and synthesize research findings into actionable reports for client consumption or to serve as an input to execution.
- Champion the development and manage the end-to-end UX/UI process to deliver concepts and solutions for buyer experiences such as inbound and outbound campaigns, email-based nurturing programs, web and mobile experiences.
- Incorporate interaction design, information design, and user behaviour knowledge into tactical artifacts such as landing pages, emails, campaign orchestrations, web and mobile pages
- Deliver digital experiences that meets user needs and goals, while guiding the client (and/or team) through a user-centered design process
- Participate and own UX design quality assurance check-ins and approvals as needed
- Participate and own work-review for clients, including final presentations
- Experience in UX design (information and interaction design), constructing prototypes and writing design specifications
- Experience in designing and facilitating interviews, usability tests and research activities
- Understanding of information design, digital design and design thinking principles and practices
- Experience in designing the structure and navigation of digital experiences
- Visual design: knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Sales and Marketing: knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- You’re proficient in speaking and presenting to both clients and internal audiences
- You have an understanding of current front-end web technologies (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, React)
- You can prepare effective written communication artifacts (e.g. reports, articles, blogs, contact reports, etc.)
- You bring creativity, originality and a strong visual sense
- You have education and/or 5+ years of experience in Digital Design, UX Design and/or Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent
- Other course studies in areas such as UX, Advertising, Social Media, Web Design, Creative Problem Solving, Digital Marketing would all be considered assets