We’re looking for a Project Lead, Client Results to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Project Lead, Client Results
Quarry is growing again! We’re looking for a Marketing Project Lead to join our Client Service team, providing advice, counsel and guidance on marketing initiatives. If you would describe yourself as proactive, organized, energetic, and a great communicator and have experience working in an advertising or marketing agency environment, in a project management role, this role may be the move you’re looking for to continue to grow your career.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver on their commitments, demonstrating personal accountability for client projects and organizational achievements, while understanding our clients’ needs and business. You will take a leadership role in all projects you oversee, providing objective feedback and guidance to the internal team to ensure that the delivery is on strategy and brand. Experience with digital marketing and marketing metrics would be considered an asset for the position.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will apply your knowledge and expertise in digital marketing programs to help our clients build their business while being a relationship builder, fostering trust and collaboration both with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will build knowledge of the client’s business, industries, and customers and be their voice within Quarry.
- You will understand our internal processes and what our craft experts need to do their best work. You’ll work with your client, Director, and the Client Strategist to ensure briefs are thorough, timelines are realistic and work stays on strategy.
- You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and implementation of a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- You will ensure each project is running smoothly by anticipating and effectively dealing with project issues and roadblocks.
- You will assist in preparing estimates, project documentation, schedules and status reports, as well as providing project administrative support as required.
- You will clearly and consistently communicate goals, responsibilities, performance expectations and feedback in a positive and collaborative manner with internal teams.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of related work experience and a post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience with Marketing Automation campaigns, CMS, managing Website development and/or redesign projects would be an asset.
- Understanding of digital marketing principles, technology and metrics would be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of HTML would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple third-party vendors, internal and external clients.
- Experience managing fully integrated marketing campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone who loves being part of an energetic, enthusiastic team, but also isn’t afraid to forge ahead independently when required.
- An aptitude for effective collaboration and leadership and a willingness to present other’s ideas with passion.
- Experience developing briefing documents, defining project goals and objectives, identifying project risks, developing project timelines and budgets, and managing multiple milestones and deliverables.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.