We’re looking for a Program Manager, Workflow & Project Management (Marketing) to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Program Manager, Workflow & Project Management (Marketing)
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Workflow and Project Management team within our Client Success practice. Is broad experience across B2B marketing channels a hallmark of your CV? Do you love connecting the dots between marketing strategy and activation? If you would describe yourself as proactive, organized, energetic and a great communicator; you have experience working in an advertising or marketing agency environment in a project management role; and you’re looking to add to your portfolio of experience, this role may be a fit for you.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver on their commitments, demonstrating personal accountability for client projects and organizational achievements. You will take a leadership role in all projects you oversee, building strong internal relationships to work well across various agency stakeholders, including Account Management, Project Management, Strategy, Creative, Media, Technology, Operations and Measurement. You appreciate what it means to manage complex, multi-channel integrated digital marketing campaigns from strategy through to activation, utilizing various marketing technologies. To be successful, you exude confidence and are eager to dig into the details. You thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. And, you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which to grow your career and challenge yourself.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continually monitor and assess workflow & internal processes, identifying gaps, determining future state, making recommendations & leading implementation of changes when necessary
- Liaise with senior leadership team to ensure any workflow-related changes are in line with organizational targets and goals
- Continually monitor resource capacities & identify needs to engage freelance talent or hire full-time employees
- Support in recruitment, onboarding and management of freelance talent
- Demonstrate leadership amongst the organization to ensure implemented processes are being followed, and support to implement new ones as required
- You will be constantly looking for and identifying ways to better deliver on our promises
Program & Project Management
- Manage the translation of marketing strategies and plans through to activation
- Set-up and oversight of integrated digital campaigns, providing the “big-picture” view to all connected jobs
- Create milestone timelines and project plans/schedules and facilitate keeping jobs on track
- Provide ongoing perspective, oversight and guidance to SMEs and internal project management team members throughout program lifecycle
- You will ensure each program is running smoothly by anticipating and effectively dealing with issues and roadblocks.
- You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling, resourcing, and implementation of a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- You will assist in preparing estimates, project documentation, schedules and status reports, as well as providing project administrative support as required.
- You will understand our internal processes and what our craft experts need to do their best work. You will work with the Account Managers and the Demand Strategy practice to ensure briefs are thorough, timelines are realistic and work is delivered within budget.
- You will ensure internal teams receive the direction and support they need to deliver successful work.
- You will be responsible for profitability with regards to how projects are managed and delivered.
- You will clearly and consistently communicate goals, responsibilities, performance expectations and feedback in a positive and collaborative manner with internal teams.
- At times, you will be expected to communicate directly with clients in order to keep projects moving forward efficiently and professionally
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in a marketing role, with team leadership responsibilities
- Experience managing fully integrated multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including Marketing Automation and Media components
- Experience managing multiple programs involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Experience developing briefing documents, defining project goals and objectives, identifying project risks, developing project timelines and budgets, scheduling resources and managing multiple milestones and deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who loves being part of an energetic, enthusiastic team, but also isn’t afraid to forge ahead independently when required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment
- The ability to multitask, handle quickly shifting priorities
- An individual who is collaborative, enjoys diving into the details and is solution-oriented
- Sound understanding of B2B marketing principles and best practices
- Experience with Account-based marketing is an asset
- PMP/PgMP certification is an asset
*This position allows for an additional opportunity to enhance your current leadership skills by assuming team leadership, on a temporary basis, for an upcoming 12-month leave of absence.