We’re looking for a Program Manager, Demand Marketing to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Program Manager, Demand Marketing
Are you passionate about B2B marketing? Is broad experience across B2B marketing channels a hallmark of your CV? Do you love connecting the dots between marketing strategy and activation? If so, this role may be just the one for you. We are looking for a Program Manager, Demand Marketing to join our passionate team of marketing professionals. Working within our Demand Strategy practice, you’re a keen marketing professional who relishes bringing smart marketing strategies to life.
You understand the complexities of B2B buying and how to navigate them from a marketing perspective. You appreciate what it means to manage complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle. And, you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which to grow your career and challenge yourself.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting development of marketing strategies for clients that include guidance on: strategy, channel selection, tactical recommendations, personalization, technology requirements and considerations, measurement/analysis, etc
- Working with relevant SMEs to support refinement of plans
- Managing the translation of marketing strategies and plans through to activation
- Providing ongoing perspective, oversight and guidance to SMEs and internal project management team members throughout this process
- Collaborating with Quarry Marketing Operations and Performance Measurements teams in particular regarding martech, data and measurement & reporting considerations
- Helping to monitor programs and campaigns once in market to ensure adherence to and alignment with the strategy
- Reviewing data analysis (including historical marketing program and campaign performance, channel performance, account/contact data, buyer behaviours, and so on) to inform optimizations
What we’re seeking:
- Sound understanding of B2B marketing principles and best practices
- The ability to leverage data and technology for program design
- Experience managing/supporting multi-channel marketing programs
- Experience analyzing results and ensuring continuous improvement
- The ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment
- The ability to multitask, handle quickly shifting priorities
- An individual who is collaborative, enjoys diving into the details and is solution-oriented
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a marketing role
- Experience within B2B marketing specifically
- Understanding of B2B marketing technologies an asset
- Experience with Account-based marketing an asset