We’re looking for a Practice Lead, Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Solutions to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Practice Lead, Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Solutions
Are you passionate about the role of digital in creating great customer experiences? Have you led the design and delivery of B2B lead-generation websites? Do you have the experiences, skill sets and enthusiasm to work with a multi-disciplinary team to conceptualize, champion, design and deliver on web-based solutions that effectively meet our client’s needs? Are you a thought leader that thrives in publishing and promoting a formal perspective on the topic of what great digital customer experiences are? Then, this exciting role might be a great fit.
Quarry is currently looking for a Practice Lead, Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Solutions to join our growing team. The right candidate will have experience envisioning, creating and leading innovative and effective digital lead-gen solutions that include the integration of web, mobile, social, marketing automation, CRM, digital marketing (SEM, SEO) and analytics.
We’re looking for someone with a strong mix of business, strategic, technical and leadership knowledge and capabilities. You have both a deep and broad understanding of how digital customer experiences get designed and developed across multiple mediums to connect with prospects and customers to drive client business. You are a connector and embrace the need to work in close collaboration with your peers from insight, brand strategy, UX, visual design, inbound marketing, marketing automation, analytics, digital development, and client results.
As the Practice Lead, DCX Solutions, you will be ensuring that our clients’ digital strategies—specifically as they relate to web properties—are built to drive their business, and you will augment Quarry’s excellence in digital solutions design and delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with functional experts to conceptualize strategies and build plans, including defining requirements, technology and people needs, solution and technical architectures, scope assumptions, budgets and timelines, as well as overseeing the construction of project cost estimates
- Participating as part of the new business team to build proposals, presenting the strategy, approach, scope of value and plan to executive client stakeholders
- Leading select DCX projects and providing guidance and oversight to others
- Collaborating with the Managing Director, DCX Solutions to establish and/or refine internal processes for ensuring the effective performance of DCX solutions at Quarry
- Participating in defining, publishing and promoting a formal perspective on what makes for exceptional digital customer experiences by constructing thought leadership artifacts and sharing them in appropriate channels (e.g. social media and conferences) and formats (e.g., video, articles, blogs, white papers).
- Collaborating on strategic, architecture, design and code reviews
- Collaborating with project managers to deliver DCX solutions on strategy, on-time and on-budget
What we’re seeking:
- A strategic and tactical thinker with a track record of effective implementation
- An effective communicator who can speak, write and present with confidence to client decision-makers and industry audiences, whether in-person or online
- Understanding of digital marketing opportunities, technology and metrics
- Broad knowledge of various systems and technologies (e.g. CRM systems, Marketing Automation Platforms, Personalization Technologies, Customer Intelligence Databases), network and server infrastructure, and hardware / software products / platforms
- Able to work with and contribute to all types of architecture deliverables (personas, flows, use cases, wires, lo-fi prototypes, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience working in a role building digital experience and / or digital marketing solutions across multiple technology areas, with at least 3 years in a design or development team lead role
- Experience with digital marketing solutions, with a focus on lead-generation sites that integrate with inbound and outbound channels and campaigns
- Experience estimating cost of implementing a variety of digital solutions
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience leading multiple digital projects involving cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multiple third-party vendors and both internal and external clients