We’re looking for a Marketing Data Specialist to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Marketing Data Specialist
Are you excited by the story that data tells? Have you created actionable marketing reports that influence campaign direction and future investment? Do you see the ability to merge contact/prospect lists, which require advanced and sometimes unclear data matching, duplicate purging, scoring/classification and filtering as a challenge you’d be ready, willing and able to take on?
If you have a high degree of accuracy, validation skills and experience in data visualization, you may be the marketing data superhero we need to join our Marketing Performance Measurement team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use data manipulation tools to integrate campaign performance data from multiple channels
- Develop analytics plans through to customized dashboards to track and optimize campaign performance
- Query, clean and integrate disparate datasets to support Account-Based Marketing
- Work with predictive and intent models to score and prioritize
- Support A/B testing (using web A/B/n testing tools)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience supporting marketing performance measurement
- Understanding of online marketing, digital media, web metrics, and campaign reporting
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager (or equivalent)
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce in particular), Marketing Automation tools
- Prior experience in data integration, manipulation/cleaning, analysis and reporting
- Experience with ETL data integration tools and technologies (e.g. Alteryx) an asset
- Working understanding of statistical models and methods for marketing an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a high attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Post-secondary education related to the position requirements (e.g. business program with strong quantitative focus, data management/development)