We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist (Freelance) to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Marketing Automation Specialist (Freelance)
Do you like solving complex business problems, ones that do not have a clear ‘right’ answer, but instead, require identifying key considerations, evaluating scenarios, and determining the best path forward to achieving a solution? Do you have hands-on experience building and activating programs within marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, and HubSpot that solve complex business problems? Do you get excited by being a consultant and connector, both for internal and external stakeholders, helping to deliver high-quality solutions? If the answer is “yes”, then we would love the opportunity to speak with you.
Quarry, a B2B demand marketing agency, is looking to add a Marketing Automation Specialist to our team of freelancers that can be engaged by our Marketing Operations Group as new client needs arise. If you are passionate about Marketing Automation and want to work with a team of technical experts to design, build and launch marketing automation-powered campaigns and programs, then you could be a great fit to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Campaign execution – Collaborate with Quarry colleagues to design marketing automation-powered campaigns that meet client business and marketing objectives, develop campaign playbooks that guide program implementation, build assets such as email and landing pages, and perform required quality assurance testing.
- Solution architecture and implementation – Work closely with other members of the Marketing Operations group to architect marketing automation-powered solutions (e.g. process automation, buyer journey automation, lead scoring, and CRM or other third-party integrations) that meet business requirements. After finalizing the solution design, you’ll play a key role in operationalizing these solutions.
- Database segmentation – Work within client Marketing Automation platforms to segment databases to create targeted lists that meet campaign and program needs
- Platform management – Provide day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of programs on marketing automation platforms, as well as troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Measuring success – Pull relevant campaign and program performance reports and data exports from Marketing Automation platforms to assist Advanced Data Analytics teams in measurement and reporting initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- 3–5 years of professional digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B marketing environment.
- 2-3 years experience and/or certification working within common B2B marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and Pardot.
- Experience with end-to-end planning, development, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Solid technical understanding and application of digital marketing channels to engage and propel end customers along their buyer journey
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Experience in database marketing
- Functional knowledge of CRM platforms such Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience developing and executing marketing automation solutions (e.g. lead nurturing programs, lead scoring programs, data cleansing and governance programs, CRM integrations), is a plus.
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills and ability to collaborate with development teams to debug issues.
- Someone who is curious, enjoys asking lots of questions to delve into client challenges, needs and expectations, and embraces learning new things, particularly when it comes to technology.