We’re looking for a Marketing Account Manager to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Marketing Account Manager
Are you looking to continue to grow your career in Account Management, working in an agency environment? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment where you can juggle multiple clients and projects at once? Are you solutions-minded and energized by working alongside other passionate marketing professionals to deliver award-winning B2B marketing campaigns? This might be the perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for an energetic Account Manager to join our Client Success team here at Quarry. You’ll be supporting demand generation and digital marketing campaigns for Enterprise-level, Fortune 1000 companies, helping them to achieve their marketing goals and objectives. You can apply your awesome communication skills to building and enhancing long-term client relationships, while also building strong team relationships working alongside our Workflow & Project Management team and subject matter experts, to drive campaigns to delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build professional and trusting client relationships across multiple client accounts, supporting the client relationship by working alongside the Account Supervisor, Associate Account Director and/or Account Director
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, positioning, key competitors, etc
- Develop an understanding of client vision and overarching strategy and be the voice of the client within the Quarry team
- Enhance client experience with the goal of retaining clients, identifying growth opportunities
- Support client accounts through coordination of marketing campaigns and components working with a member of the Workflow & Project Management team
- Create meeting notes, contact reports, scope changes and various client and internal communication to support the client account, as required
- Deliver coordination support by liaising with Account Supervisor, Associate Account Director and/or Account Director, to ensure projects are on track
- Provide support to the internal subject matter experts and Workflow & Project Management team
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
What You Bring:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, often under tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a marketing account role; B2B marketing experience would be considered an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate with various positions both internal and external to the organization, including technical, professional, and management roles
- Ability to liaise with internal and external groups to execute on a marketing project plan to delivery
- Ability to build strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to your clients by understanding their business, industry and competitive landscape
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills with strong coordination and multi-tasking skills
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in advertising, marketing, communications, or business, or related experience