We’re looking for a Freelance Copywriter to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
If you believe that high-quality content is essential for driving demand and lays the foundation for a brand’s success, you could be who we’re looking for!
We’re looking for someone with a creative spark and persuasive storytelling abilities who loves to collaborate and has the writing experience to prove it. You enjoy working as a writing freelancer but also love to collaborate, as needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Imagining, inventing and articulating strategy-based, original and persuasive creative concepts for integrated communications for Quarry’s B2B tech clients
- Writing compelling copy for print and digital media (email, online, trade pubs, advertising, videos, print DM) and for multiple purposes (account-based marketing, education, brand building, content marketing, demand gen)
- Translating product-speak into real-world benefits across longer-form content like tech sheets, advertorials, presentations, case studies and white papers
- Juggling multiple projects and working quickly when required
What we’re seeking:
- Proven experience writing content for the B2B space, ideally with some time spent in an agency environment
- Experience writing for the technology industry is considered an asset