We’re looking for a Director, Demand Generation to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Director, Demand Generation
Quarry is looking for a Director, Demand Generation to join our passionate team of marketing professionals. You’re an experienced leader; passionate about data, insights and lead generation programs, and marketing campaigns; and able to translate digital analytics into business insights.
You understand account-based marketing (ABM) and what it means to manage a demand generation campaign across all key channels. And you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which to grow your career and challenge yourself.
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting client short- and long-term strategies, proactively leading a joint-team process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Using data insights to provide recommendations to drive channel partner innovations.
- Championing demand generation best practices within the organization, providing guidance, and influencing the design and deployment of multi-channel lead generation programs and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating to develop and deliver comprehensive ABM and demand gen campaigns.
What we’re seeking:
- Proven strengths in digital marketing, including but not limited to SEM/SEO, content marketing, social media, mobile marketing, influencer and earned media campaigns, user-generated content, relationship marketing, CRM and lead generation automation, web analytics and paid/owned/earned media, and how all of these fit together as part of an overall integrated marketing mix.
- An ability to translate digital analytics into business insights.
- Experience analyzing results and ensuring continuous improvement to achieve industry-leading financial performance.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing operating strategies, innovations and best practices to deliver industry-leading operational productivity and quality.
- Experience in large-scale project launches and collaboration with clients, and an ability to understand various platforms and provide a communications bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience handling difficult conversations and negotiations.
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role; experience leading, mentoring, coaching and managing a business group or department.
- Experience with B2B Fortune 500 clients and highly engineered products and services.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment dealing with executive-level decision-makers and critical business issues.
- The ability to multitask, handle quickly shifting priorities, and bring new ideas into play in a collaborative fashion.
- A problem-solver and champion in driving results.
- A wide knowledge on a variety of subjects which help inform our work. These may include culture, geography, psychology/human behavior, politics and client verticals.
- Minimum of 10 years in roles with progressive responsibility and a minimum of 5 years managing a team.
- Previous experience within a B2B marketing setting and/or agency would be considered a major asset.