We’re looking for a Demand Marketing Strategist to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Demand Marketing Strategist
Quarry is looking for a Demand Marketing Strategist to join our passionate team of marketing professionals. You’re an experienced marketing leader, passionate about connecting business strategy to marketing strategy and building results-oriented, multi-channel demand marketing programs and campaigns.
You understand the complexities of B2B buying and how to navigate them from a marketing perspective. You appreciate what it means to manage demand marketing initiatives and executions across all key channels. And you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which to grow your career and challenge yourself.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being an advisor to the client, helping them think through their marketing strategies as they relate to their business strategies
- Working with the client to determine short- and long-term marketing performance objectives and critical milestones
- Leading the development of comprehensive demand marketing programs and account-based campaigns for clients, providing expertise and guidance on strategy, planning, channel selection, tactical recommendations, personalization, technology requirements, and considerations, measurement/analysis, etc. To accomplish this, you will:
- Consult with Quarry brand strategists to gain an understanding of the client’s brand, their buyers and the category to inform demand marketing and campaign plans
- Work closely with the Client Results directors to ensure alignment with client realities
- Leverage the Research team when deeper knowledge of buyers, the buyer journey and ideal account profiles is required
- Collaborate with Quarry practice leads and SMEs across Marketing Technology & Operations, Inbound (social, media and search) and Analytics
- Reviewing data analysis (including historical marketing program and campaign performance, channel performance, account/contact data, buyer behaviours, and so on) to inform planning
- Contributing to the further development of Quarry marketing strategy methodologies and practices
What we’re seeking:
- A track record navigating enterprise-level organizations
- Proven expertise in leading-edge B2B marketing practices, including a deep understanding of the principles of demand marketing and account-based marketing
- An ability to translate high-level strategic thinking into meaningful customer experiences
- Experience in developing multi-channel, multi-touch marketing programs and campaigns that encompass inbound, outbound, digital and offline channels
- Sound understanding of key B2B marketing technologies, including marketing automation platforms and CRM systems; knowledge of intent, predictive and customer data platforms and related technologies a bonus
- Experience analyzing results and ensuring continuous improvement
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role; experience leading, mentoring, coaching and managing a business group or department
- The ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment dealing with executive-level decision-makers and critical business issues
- The ability to multitask, handle quickly shifting priorities, and bring new ideas into play in a collaborative fashion
- A problem-solver and champion in driving results
- 15+ years of progressive experience leading marketing strategies and seeing them through to execution
- Minimum of 5 years managing a team
- Previous experience within a B2B marketing setting and/or agency is ideal
- Experience with B2B technology brands an asset
Quarry drives demand for B2B technology clients. Our 90+ team of modern marketing strategists, creatives and technologists do this for some of North America’s most respected brands.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation during the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director, People.
Interested applicants please send an email to Shelley Facey, Director, People ( email@example.com), with your résumé and a cover letter and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies, please.