We’re looking for a Demand Marketing Planner to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Demand Marketing Planner
Quarry is looking for a Demand Marketing Planner to join our passionate team of marketing professionals. Ideally, you have a minimum of five years in B2B marketing under your belt, which have exposed you to the design and delivery of targeted, data-driven, multi-channel demand generation campaigns and programs that deliver tangible business results. You understand how various marketing channels, technologies and tactics need to come together to deliver an ideal buyer experience. You are detail-oriented while also keen to continue developing your big-picture thinking and strategic aptitude. And you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which to grow your career and challenge yourself. This role will be based in our St. Jacobs, ON, office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the client; the Managing Director, Buyer Engagement; and the Demand Marketing Strategist(s) to determine short- and long-term marketing performance objectives, internal alignment, and critical requirements and milestones
- Supporting the definition and development of demand marketing strategies, campaigns and programs for clients, providing perspective and guidance on strategy, channel selection, tactical recommendations, personalization, technology requirements and considerations, measurement/analysis, etc.
- Supporting the presentation of demand marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to clients
- Supporting the facilitation of client workshops, meetings, etc. related to demand marketing strategy
- Working closely with Project Leads and SMEs to review channels/tactics to ensure alignment with the strategy
- Monitoring and reviewing channel/tactic/campaign performance regularly to identify opportunities for optimization/refinement
- Actively supporting the development of client demand marketing strategy-related materials, including (though not limited to) campaign presentations, briefing/overview reports, meeting summaries, etc.
What we’re seeking:
- An inquisitive and keen learner who is looking for an opportunity to build their B2B demand marketing planning expertise
- Proven experience in building and supporting multi-channel B2B marketing
- Sound understanding of key B2B marketing channels (media, search, social, marketing automation, etc.) and modern marketing technologies
- Comfortable presenting to and leading discussions with senior clients
- Aptitude for leveraging data and insight to inform plan strategy and performance measurement
- Detail-oriented with proven project management skills
- Experience analyzing results and ensuring continuous improvement
- A collaborator who is comfortable leading cross-disciplinary teams as part of the planning process
- The ability to multitask, handle quickly shifting priorities, and drive projects through to completion
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Previous experience within a marketing agency setting is beneficial
- Experience with B2B technology brands an asset
- Sound understanding of B2B sales organizations and marketing support and enablement of sales also an asset
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation during the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director, People.
While we appreciate your interest in Quarry and the time you took to apply, due to the volume of résumés received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.