We’re looking for a Copywriter/Content Creator to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Do you want to build your writing career in an agency environment where you’ll contribute to strategy, develop engaging concepts and create resonant campaigns?
Quarry is currently seeking a B2B Content Experience Creator to join our Content Creation team. We’re looking for someone with a creative spark and persuasive storytelling abilities who loves to collaborate and has the writing experience to prove it.
If you believe that high-quality content is essential for credibility and lays the foundation for a brand’s success, you could be who we’re looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Imagining, inventing and articulating strategy-based, original and persuasive creative concepts for integrated communications for Quarry’s B2B tech clients
- Writing compelling copy for print and digital media (email, online, trade pubs, advertising, videos, print DM, radio) and for multiple purposes (education, brand building, content marketing, demand gen)
- Translating product-speak into real-world benefits across longer-form content like tech sheets, advertorials, presentations, case studies and white papers
- Juggling multiple projects and working quickly when required
What we’re seeking:
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience writing content for the B2B space, ideally with some time spent in an agency environment
- English or Journalism degree, or equivalent
- Experience writing for the technology industry is considered an asset
We create experiences that spark, enable, mobilize and accelerate customer buying journeys with moments that DemandReaction. Our expert team of insight specialists, strategists, experience designers and marketing technologists is trusted by enterprise marketers across North America.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation at any point during the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director, People.
Interested applicants, please send an email to Shelley Facey, Director, People (email@example.com) with your résumé and a cover letter and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
We appreciate the time you took to apply, however, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.