We’re looking for a Copywriter & Content Experience Creator to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Copywriter & Content Experience Creator
Waterloo Region Area or Remote
Do you want to advance your professional copywriting career and flex your creative muscles at an award-winning B2B agency? Want to be part of a talented and collaborative team where you’ll contribute to strategy, bring big ideas to life and create resonant content experiences for some of North America’s most respected B2B tech brands?
Quarry is seeking a full-time Content Experience Creator to join our Buyer Experience team. The right-fit candidate brings an audience-first mindset, a ton of creative energy and output, strong writing chops and a dedication to imagining something better each and every day.
Typical Role Responsibilities:
- Come up with original creative concepts for integrated campaigns
- Become a go-to expert and lead Content Experience Creator for multiple clients
- Write demand gen and brand-building copy for digital and print media (think emails, websites, videos, white papers, case studies, banner ads, social media, direct mail)
- Present creative work to colleagues and clients to rationalize ideas and gain buy-in
- Support content strategy and content marketing strategy efforts through content audits, gap analyses, editorial calendar creation and content asset mapping
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities, sometimes under tight timelines
- Work with exceptional teammates who care about you, the team and the work
- At least 3 years’ experience writing B2B content
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus
- Experience writing for the technology industry is also a plus
- Exceptional writing and ideation skills
- Strong presentation, persuasion, communication and interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in English, Rhetoric, Advertising/Marketing Writing or Journalism (or equivalent)
Good to know:
- Position may be hybrid in-office/remote or fully remote, depending on your location
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health and wellness spending accounts, and profit sharing opportunities
- Regular team-building activities and initiatives to celebrate milestones and each other
- Hardware and software equipment provided to set you up for success
Sound like a fit? Let’s get the conversation going! Don’t tick all the boxes? That’s OK too (we’re not big on boxes, anyway). If you’ve been nodding along to the post, we’d love to hear from you.
Quarry drives demand for B2B technology clients. Our 60+ team of modern marketing strategists, creatives and technologists do this for some of North America’s most respected brands.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout our recruitment process. Should you require accommodation at any point in the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director, People.
Interested applicants, please send your résumé, cover letter and portfolio/writing samples to email@example.com and let us know why you think you could be the perfect fit for this role.
While we appreciate your interest in Quarry and the time you took to apply, due to the volume of résumés received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.