We’re looking for an Account Supervisor to contribute to the Quarry team. Read the job description below, and if you think you’d be a good fit for the role, fill out the brief application form at the bottom of the page.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced agency environment? Do you have a passion for building meaningful client relationships? Do you want to be a part of a team that’s leveraging modern marketing practices and new technologies to do things differently (read: smarter)? Are you looking to join a vibrant, growing agency with a proven track record? If you describe yourself as proactive, organized, energetic, and a great communicator, please read on!
Quarry is looking for an experienced, tech-savvy B2B marketer to join our Client Success team as an Account Supervisor. The Account Supervisor serves as one of the primary points of contact for clients. The successful candidate makes it their priority to get to know the client’s business and the ways in which the agency can help the client achieve their goals and objectives. They will be able to deliver on their commitments, demonstrating personal accountability for client projects and organizational achievements, while understanding our clients’ needs and business. Working in close cooperation and collaboration with the Workflow and Project Management team within the Client Success group, the Account Supervisor takes on a leadership role in all the projects for their client(s), providing objective feedback and guidance to the internal team to ensure final deliverables are on strategy and on brand. This role is ultimately responsible for helping deliver on the promises and commitments made to our clients: make the agency look good — keep the client happy!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage existing relationships across the client/account; identify and develop new relationships in support of account retention, organic growth opportunities; foster close relationships with individuals to build strong commitment and loyalty to the agency resulting in increased long-term customer value and customer referrals
- Build knowledge of the client’s business, industries, and customers and be their voice within Quarry.
- Learn our internal processes to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Leverage your written communication skills to support the development of proposals and briefs
- Develop a deep understanding of our integrated service offering and constantly be looking for new ways we can help build our clients’ businesses—and our own.
- Remain constantly connected (face to face, phone, email) with clients and team members, listening and reacting to wants and anticipating needs.
- Manage budgets, billing and forecasting for our work.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of related work experience in an agency setting and/or B2B marketing function, as well as a post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- A track record of building relationships with clients and colleagues that’s resulted in raving fans.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple clients and/or projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- A business mindset which allows you to understand clients’ marketing-related challenges in order to determine the most effective ways for Quarry to help solve those challenges.
- Experience managing fully integrated marketing campaigns. Broad experience across a number of marketing disciplines including things like: demand generation, marketing automation, email nurture, direct mail, social media, content marketing, SEO, SEM, and more.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone who loves being part of an energetic, enthusiastic team, but also isn’t afraid to forge ahead independently when required.
- An aptitude for effective collaboration and leadership and a willingness to present other’s ideas with passion.
- Experience developing briefing documents, defining project goals and objectives, identifying project risks, developing project timelines and budgets, and managing multiple milestones and deliverables.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.